5 Japan Place to Visit for Anime and Manga Lovers
Tokyo, and specifically Akihabara, has a plenty of historical centers, shops, bistros, and different locales focused towards anime and manga sweethearts. Accordingly, Tokyo has turned into a mainstream traveler goal known around the world. Beneath we present Japan’s 10 most prominent anime and manga spots!
1. Pokemon Center Tokyo
Pokemon’s legitimate shop, where you can purchase unique Pokemon stock, computer games, card recreations, and other Pokemon-related treats. The store additionally has a Pokemon card diversion showing room, and holds general occasions.
- Address: 1-2-3 Kaigan, Minato-ku, Tokyo
- Close-by Station: Hamamatsucho Station, Daimon Station, Takeshiba Station
- Hours: Mon-Fri 11:00am-8:00pm, Sat, Sun and Holidays 10:00am-7:00pm
- Affirmation: Free
- Different Locations: Sapporo, Tohoku (Sendai), Tokyo Bay (Chiba), Yokohama, Nagoya, Osaka, Fukuoka
- HP: http://www.pokemon.co.jp/gp/pokecen/tokyo/(Japanese)
2. Gundam Front Tokyo
Experience the universe of “Versatile Suit Gundam” at this well known site. To start with communicated in Japan in 1979, and as yet proceeding with today, the Gundam arrangement has increased much prevalence over the course of the years, particularly all through Asia. This is an ideal spot for Gundam devotees.
- Address: 7F Diver City Tokyo Plaza, 1-1-10 Aomi, Koto-ku, Tokyo
- Close-by Station: Daiba Station, Tokyo Teleport Station
- Hours: Weekdays are whenever from 10:00am-8:00pm; Saturday, Sunday, and Holidays have booked passages – one from 10:00-12:59, one from 13:00-14:59, and one from 15:00-20:00.
- Affirmation: Advanced tickets – 1000 yen (800 yen for rudimentary and center school understudies) At-the-entryway tickets – 1200 yen (1000 yen for basic and center school understudies) * There is additionally a free territory where no ticket buy is important
- HP: http://gundamfront-tokyo.com/(English, Chinese, Korean, Japanese)
3. J-WORLD TOKYO
The world’s first indoor amusement stop that depends on Japan’s top of the line manga magazine, “Shonen Jump”. The recreation center highlights different attractions in view of prevalent manga, for example, One Piece, Dragonball, and Naruto. Different attractions incorporate a manga character sustenance court and various small diversions offering unique “Shonen Jump” prizes.
- Address: 3F Sunshinecity World Import Mart Bldg., 3 Higashi-Ikebukuro, Toshima-ku, Tokyo
- Adjacent Station: Ikebukuro Station, Higashi-Ikebukuro Station
- Hours: 10:00am-10:00pm (7 days seven days)
- Confirmation: Entry just: 1300 yen for Adults, 1000 yen for youngsters Entry and boundless rides: 2900 yen for Adults, 2600 yen for kids
- HP: http://www.namco.co.jp/tp/j-world/
4. Nakano Broadway (Nakano, Tokyo)
A shopping complex taking into account Japaniacs and Otaku, offering a staggering number of subculture stock, including manga, anime, figures, and considerably more. This spot is likewise especially well known with explorers from abroad.
- Additional: If you like Japanese subculture, you may like some urban legends also. in the event that you do, look at this video about Japanese Urban Legends and phantom stories.
- Address: 5-52-15 Nakano, Nakano-ku, Tokyo
- Adjacent Station: Nakano Station
- HP: http://www.nbw.jp/(English, Japanese)
[ Further Reading: 10 Best Ryokans (Traditional Hotels) to Stay When Visit Japan ]
5. Suginami Animation Museum (Suginami, Tokyo)
An exhibition hall where you can take in about the procedure of movement, and the historical backdrop of anime in Japan. Every once in a while, the exhibition hall additionally holds anime-related occasions and offers showings of well known anime in its on location motion picture theater.
- Address: 3F Suginami Kaikan, 3-29-5 Kamiogi, Suginami-ku, Tokyo
- Close-by Station: Ogikubo Station, Nishi-Ogikubo Station, Kamiigusa Station
- Hours: 10:00am-6:00pm
- Shut: Monday (or on the next day if there is a national occasion)
- Affirmation: Free
- HP: http://sam.or.jp/(English, Chinese, Korean, Japanese)
Wether you are meeting such prevalent toon characters, for example, Pokemon, Hello Kitty, Dragonball, or Doraemon for the children, participating in extraordinary anime screenings with your better half, or purchasing Japanese unique anime/manga merchandise only for yourself, Tokyo is a place anybody can appreciate! What’s more, obviously, with Tokyo being the core of Japan’s manga and anime, it is an absolute necessity see for anybody wishing to absorb the embodiment of Japanese subculture.